Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"the only complete Walled City in Ireland"

The Historic City of Londonderry, also known as Derry, has a history stretching back to the sixth century A.D when a monastery was founded there by the Irish Saint, Columba / Colmcille (521-597). The current Walled City is one of the most complete within the British Isles and the only complete Walled City in Ireland. Given its unique status, the Walled City has been designated by the Northern Ireland Tourist Board as one of the five Signature Tourism Projects for Northern Ireland.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that exact brand. The prices for the sneakers are approximately 320 pounds on every page. But definitively I base this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?