Sunday, January 22, 2012

How the Tam O' Shanter came to be . . .

“in june, 1922, walter van de kamp and his son-in-law, lawrence l. frank partnered with restaurateur joe montgomery to co-found a quaint restaurant and roadside stop. initially called ‘montgomery’s country inn’ the name was changed to the tam o’shanter in 1925.”

Location: Los Angeles

No comments: