Friday, January 20, 2012

El Capitan


With 35 years of experience as a news photographer, Mark Boster found himself in unfamiliar yet exciting territory when he was asked to capture the essence of
one of his favorite destinations, Yosemite National Park, during all four seasons. However, he jumped at the chance to return to such a memorable place – one he’d begun visiting with his family some 50 years ago.

Accustomed to chasing fires, floods, accidents and occupy protestors for the LA Times, Boster called the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to photograph so much of Yosemite “a dream come true.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of
any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something
like this. Please let me know if you run into
anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.


Here is my website emulateur 3ds pour pc